Carhartt Men's Duck Work DungareeStyle: B11 (13 reviews)
(Price varies based on color and size selected.)
Additional product views. (click below for larger view)
B11 Carhartt Men's Washed-Duck Work Dungaree
The Carhartt Duck Work Dungaree has made a name for its self on job sites around the world. Constructed from premium 12-ounce, 100% ring-spun cotton duck, giving you comfort and quality in one. This pant also features a full seat and thigh, plus a fit that sits at the natural waist. The dungaree is outfitted with multiple tool and utility pockets as well as a hammer loop, giving you easy access to the things you need. This Dungaree has reinforced back pockets for added durability and longevity. This pant is also equipped with a 19-inch leg opening to fit over your work boots. This Dungaree is truly the right pair of pants for the job.
- Field Tested
- Sits at the waist
- Full seat and thigh
- Multiple tool and utility pockets
- Left-leg hammer loop
- Stronger sewn-on-seam belt loops
- Heavy hauling reinforced back pockets
- Straight leg opening
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- 12 ounce, 100% Ring-Spun Cotton Washed Duck
- Wash warm, do not bleach and tumble dry medium. Remove promptly.
Other People Purchased
Product Sizing Guide
All Pants & Shorts
|If your normal
inseam preference is:
order this size:
Risk Free Returns
Returns are subject to the following criteria:*Please carefully review the contents of this section, as our return policy has changed as of March 1, 2013.
- Merchandise must be in new, unused, and unaltered condition with tags attached.
- Merchandise with odors or pet hair will be charged a cleaning fee at our discretion.
- Footwear must be returned in its original box in the condition you received it. Do not use the footwear box itself for shipping or a $10 fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Merchandise must be postmarked within 90 days of delivery.
For your convenience, we will include a UPS or FedEx prepaid shipping label. The cost of the prepaid shipping label is $8, which will be deducted from refund amount. Unfortunately, packages shipping from an APO/FPO box, Guam, Puerto Rico or outside the United States must use an alternative shipping method.
Customer Product Reviews
16 of 19 people found this review helpful.
December 15, 2008Was this review helpful? Yes / No
As you can imagine, there is a fair amount of time before these pants will break-in and not be stiff as cardboard. The other thing to be aware of is that they'll shrink a little in both the waist and the legs. Mine ended up riding a little higher than I'd prefer.
Everything else is pretty much what you have come to expect, and I received great service from Getzs
8 of 8 people found this review helpful.
April 17, 2010Was this review helpful? Yes / No
We recently purchased a pair of these great pants for my husband, heeding the review to buy a larger size to allow for shrinkage. Not True! Now we are stuck with pants that are way too big, baggy in the thigh and riding low. They are good quality, and if we had bought the proper size for my husband, we be loving them right now. Maybe next time!
0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
May 24, 2011Was this review helpful? Yes / No
very well made, tough and very comfortable. I'd call them mid-weight. certainly thick enough that I'm not worried about tearing during normal use.
One thing though, I find them to fit exactly as listed. They don't run small in the least. Maybe the other reviewers are just fatter than they want to admit to themselves :) but I made the mistake of buying a size too big. I wear a 32 and bought the 33. It is in fact, exactly 1" too big in the waist. Lesson learned.
0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
April 22, 2011Was this review helpful? Yes / No
Love the fit, the feel, the look of these work jeans. Be sure to order a size up because these do shrink!!!....whew. I thought It was gaining weight til I read the reviews of these jeans shrinking...lol. It's true these do shrink so don't get depressed if you order the next size up :)
Getzs.com Staff Product Reviews
31 of 33 people found this review helpful.
June 26, 2008Was this review helpful? Yes / No
I purchased a pair of these pants a little over a year ago, and they are still holding up! Believe me I have put them to the test. I came back to buy a pair in another color! Beware however, they are a little tight in the thighs right off the bat. They will break in though.
Add your own review for this product.
* We appreciate your feedback, positive and negative. By leaving your email address, you will be entered into a drawing to win a $50 Getzs.com E-Giftcard and be added to our email list. You may unsubscribe or change your preferences at any time. Click for details