Carhartt Men's Firm Duck Double-Front Work DungareeStyle: B01 (3 reviews)
(Price varies based on color and size selected.)
Additional product views. (click below for larger view)
B01 Carhartt Men's Firm Duck Double-Front Work Dungaree
Double up on durability with Carhatt's double-front work dungaree in 12-ounce, firm-hand, 100% ring-spun cotton duck. It features chap-style, double-front panels as well as double knees with cleanout bottoms to accommodate knee pads. It'ss cut to sit at the natural waist and offers a full seat and thigh. A hammer loop and multiple tool and utility pockets add convenience, and the 19-inch leg openings fit over work boots.
- Sits at the waist
- Full seat and thigh
- Double knees with cleanout openings to accommodate knee pads
- Multiple tool and utility pockets
- Left-leg hammer loop
- Stronger sewn-on-seam belt loops
- Heavy Hauling reinforced back pockets
- Straight leg opening
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- 12oz, firm-hand, 100%-ring spun cotton duck
- Wash warm, do not bleach and tumble dry medium. Remove promptly.
Other People Purchased
Product Sizing Guide
Risk Free Returns
Returns are subject to the following criteria:*Please carefully review the contents of this section, as our return policy has changed as of March 1, 2013.
- Merchandise must be in new, unused, and unaltered condition with tags attached.
- Merchandise with odors or pet hair will be charged a cleaning fee at our discretion.
- Footwear must be returned in its original box in the condition you received it. Do not use the footwear box itself for shipping or a $10 fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Merchandise must be postmarked within 90 days of delivery.
For your convenience, we will include a UPS or FedEx prepaid shipping label. The cost of the prepaid shipping label is $8, which will be deducted from refund amount. Unfortunately, packages shipping from an APO/FPO box, Guam, Puerto Rico or outside the United States must use an alternative shipping method.