Carhartt Men's Washed Denim Work DungareeStyle: B13
(Price varies based on color and size selected.)
Additional product views. (click below for larger view)
B13 Carhartt Men's Washed Denim Work Dungaree
The Carhartt Denim Work Dungaree is a classic look with modern functionality. Built tough, with heavyweight 11.75-ounce, 100% cotton denim. Multiple utility pockets and a hammer loop allow you to keep your tools at hand. This pant offers a full seat and thigh, and a fit that rests at the natural waist. Reinforced back pockets guarantee longevity, and the 19-inch leg openings fit over any work boot. A timeless look, that’s backed by the quality of Carhartt.
- Field Tested
- Sits at the waist
- Full seat and thigh
- Multiple tool and utility pockets
- Left-leg hammer loop
- Stronger sewn-on-seam belt loops
- Heavy hauling reinforced back pockets
- Straight leg opening
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- 11.75 ounce, 100% cotton washed denim
- Wash warm, do not bleach and tumble dry medium. Remove promptly.
Other People Purchased
Product Sizing Guide
All Pants & Shorts
|If your normal
inseam preference is:
order this size:
Risk Free Returns
Returns are subject to the following criteria:*Please carefully review the contents of this section, as our return policy has changed as of March 1, 2013.
- Merchandise must be in new, unused, and unaltered condition with tags attached.
- Merchandise with odors or pet hair will be charged a cleaning fee at our discretion.
- Footwear must be returned in its original box in the condition you received it. Do not use the footwear box itself for shipping or a $10 fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Merchandise must be postmarked within 90 days of delivery.
For your convenience, we will include a UPS or FedEx prepaid shipping label. The cost of the prepaid shipping label is $8, which will be deducted from refund amount. Unfortunately, packages shipping from an APO/FPO box, Guam, Puerto Rico or outside the United States must use an alternative shipping method.