Carhartt Men's Sandstone Detroit Jacket - Blanket LinedStyle: J97 (2 reviews)
(Price varies based on color and size selected.)
Additional product views. (click below for larger view)
J97 Carhartt Men's Sandstone Detroit Jacket - Blanket Lined
Comfort and utility come together in the sandstone Detroit jacket. Sturdily built of 12 ounce, 100% cotton sandstone duck, it features blanket lining in the body and quilted-nylon lining in the sleeves. There's an inside welt pocket, two lower-front pockets, and a left-chest pocket with zipper. The waist and cuffs are snap adjustable. The jacket also features triple-stitched main seams and a bi-swing back for easier movement.
- Field Tested
- Inside pocket
- Contrasting-color collar
- Left-chest pocket with zipper closure
- Two lower-front pockets
- Snap-adjustable cuffs and waist
- Pleated bi-swing back enhances movement
- Triple stitched main seams
- Back length: Large Regular 25.5 inches, Large Tall 27.5 inches
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- 12 ounce, 100%-cotton sandstone duck
- Blanket lining in body, quilted-nylon lining in sleeves
- Wash warm, do not bleach and tumble dry medium. Remove promptly.
Other People Purchased
Product Sizing Guide
Risk Free Returns
Returns are subject to the following criteria:*Please carefully review the contents of this section, as our return policy has changed as of March 1, 2013.
- Merchandise must be in new, unused, and unaltered condition with tags attached.
- Merchandise with odors or pet hair will be charged a cleaning fee at our discretion.
- Footwear must be returned in its original box in the condition you received it. Do not use the footwear box itself for shipping or a $10 fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Merchandise must be postmarked within 90 days of delivery.
For your convenience, we will include a UPS or FedEx prepaid shipping label. The cost of the prepaid shipping label is $8, which will be deducted from refund amount. Unfortunately, packages shipping from an APO/FPO box, Guam, Puerto Rico or outside the United States must use an alternative shipping method.
Customer Product Reviews
0 of 2 people found this review helpful.
April 05, 2012Was this review helpful? Yes / No
I just received this jacket. The fit is fine. The blanket lining is very thin compared to other blanket lined Carhartts I have had in the past. I was very disappointed that it is not advertised as imported. That would have been the deal breaker prior to purchasing. It should be advertised as a Mexico City Jacket not Detroit. At least Carhartt still makes one thing here, our money.