Carhartt Men's Midweight Hooded SweatshirtStyle: K121 (1 review)
(Price varies based on color and size selected.)
Additional product views. (click below for larger view)
K121 Carhartt Men's Midweight Hooded Sweatshirt
Made of 50% cotton/50% polyester fabric, Carhartt's midweight hooded pullover sweatshirt works well when the weather turns cool. Comfort is enhanced with its attached hood with draw-cord closure. Front hand-warmer pockets are standard, as are its rib-knit cuffs and waist band that keep out the cold and seal in the warmth. Charcoal Heather fiber content is 55% cotton / 45% polyester. Heather gray fiber content is 70% cotton / 30% polyester.
- Relaxed fit
- Attached hood with drawcord closure
- Front hand warmer pocket
- Stretchable, spandex-reinforced rib knit cuffs and waistband
- Carhartt label sewn on pocket
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- 10.5 Ounce, 50% cotton and 50% polyester blend
- Heather Gray fiber content is 70% cotton, 30% polyester
- Charcoal Heather fiber content is 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Wash cold, do not bleach and tumble dry medium. Remove promptly.
Other People Purchased
Product Sizing Guide
Risk Free Returns
Returns are subject to the following criteria:*Please carefully review the contents of this section, as our return policy has changed as of March 1, 2013.
- Merchandise must be in new, unused, and unaltered condition with tags attached.
- Merchandise with odors or pet hair will be charged a cleaning fee at our discretion.
- Footwear must be returned in its original box in the condition you received it. Do not use the footwear box itself for shipping or a $10 fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Merchandise must be postmarked within 90 days of delivery.
For your convenience, we will include a UPS or FedEx prepaid shipping label. The cost of the prepaid shipping label is $8, which will be deducted from refund amount. Unfortunately, packages shipping from an APO/FPO box, Guam, Puerto Rico or outside the United States must use an alternative shipping method.