Carhartt Men's Workwear Pocket Short-Sleeve T-ShirtStyle: K87 (5 reviews)
(Price varies based on color and size selected.)
Additional product views. (click below for larger view)
K87 Carhartt Men's Workwear Pocket Short-Sleeve T-Shirt
This K87 Carhartt short sleeve workwear pocket t-shirt is an all-purpose work shirt that is perfect in warm weather or for layering when it gets cold. It's tough enough for any job you can throw it's way. It's made of 6.75-ounce, 100% cotton jersey knit and features a rib-knit collar and a left chest pocket. It's also been designed with side-seamed construction to minimize twisting and maximize comfort. Ash fiber content is 99% cotton / 1% polyester. Heather Gray fiber content is 90% cotton / 10% polyester.
- Field tested
- Original fit
- Rib-knit crewneck
- Left-chest pocket with sewn-on Carhartt logo
- Side-seamed construction minimizes twisting
- Tagless neck label
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- This style is generously cut and is sized with more of a work fit.
- 6.75 oz, 100% cotton jersey knit
- Heather Gray fiber content isd 90% cotton/10% polyester
- Ash fiber content is 99% cotton/1% polyester
- Wash warm, do not bleach and tumble dry medium. Remove promptly.
Other People Purchased
Product Sizing Guide
Risk Free Returns
Returns are subject to the following criteria:*Please carefully review the contents of this section, as our return policy has changed as of March 1, 2013.
- Merchandise must be in new, unused, and unaltered condition with tags attached.
- Merchandise with odors or pet hair will be charged a cleaning fee at our discretion.
- Footwear must be returned in its original box in the condition you received it. Do not use the footwear box itself for shipping or a $10 fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Merchandise must be postmarked within 90 days of delivery.
For your convenience, we will include a UPS or FedEx prepaid shipping label. The cost of the prepaid shipping label is $8, which will be deducted from refund amount. Unfortunately, packages shipping from an APO/FPO box, Guam, Puerto Rico or outside the United States must use an alternative shipping method.
Customer Product Reviews
29 of 29 people found this review helpful.
September 27, 2008Was this review helpful? Yes / No
I am 6'4", 280lbs., and I am one of those who wear a white T-Shirt (XXL tall) and jeans everyday at work. This is by far the best shirt I have ever purchased. I have tried other brands in the past... but not a one has the quality or lasted as long as my Carhartt T's have! I literally have some Carhartt T's in my closet that are many years old, and still look as good or better than some of my other brand newer shirts do. You simply can not go wrong with the Carhartt name and quality! These are the only T's I will buy anymore... Seriously, they are that good!
19 of 19 people found this review helpful.
May 02, 2009Was this review helpful? Yes / No
It looks pretty much like any other t-shirt, what's the big deal? Well, I don't know how they do it, but they last forever. I wear them every day for construction work, so they take a beating, and get washed after one wearing. And they fit well (but be careful the sizes run big), and they are comfortable. My standard work shirt, I have a stack of them.
6 of 6 people found this review helpful.
August 15, 2009Was this review helpful? Yes / No
I have been looking for T-shirts like this all of my life. But these shirts hold up and last and last. They are food stain resistant and keep their colors well after a good number of washes. Thanks Cardhartt !!
Getzs.com Staff Product Reviews
26 of 27 people found this review helpful.
June 26, 2008Was this review helpful? Yes / No
My friend talked me into purchasing this item so I did. I like the wide variety of colors offered. I am 5'8" 175 lbs and the Large was really big on me which is the only thing I didn't like. Great shirt, I will be buying more if this ever wears out.