Carhartt Men's Workwear Pocket Short-Sleeve T-ShirtStyle: K87 (10 reviews)
(Price varies based on color and size selected.)
Additional product views. (click below for larger view)
K87 Carhartt Men's Workwear Pocket Short-Sleeve T-Shirt
It’s time to expect more from your T-shirt. The Carhartt Workwear T-shirts are built to work as hard as you do and last a lifetime. Generously constructed from 6.75 ounce, 100% cotton jersey, giving you the comfort and breathing room you deserve. The thickness of this shirt is perfectly balanced, making it great for warm weather or layering in the winter. The side-seamed construction, rib-knit collar and a left chest pocket add to the comfort and functionality of this all purpose shirt. This shirt represents everything you have come to expect from Carhartt. they are tenacious, comfortable, and ready for a long life of getting things done. Ash fiber content is 99% cotton/1% polyester. Heather Gray fiber content is 90% cotton/10% polyester.
- Field tested
- Original fit
- Rib-knit crewneck
- Left-chest pocket with sewn-on Carhartt logo
- Side-seamed construction minimizes twisting
- Tagless neck label
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- This style is generously cut and is sized with more of a work fit.
- 6.75 ounce, 100% cotton jersey knit
- Heather Gray fiber content is 90% cotton/10% polyester
- Ash fiber content is 99% cotton/1% polyester
- Wash warm, do not bleach and tumble dry medium. Remove promptly.
Other People Purchased
Product Sizing Guide
SHIRTS & OUTERWEAR
NOTE: If your chest and/or waist measurements falls between sizes, buy the larger size. Please check the product description of the shirt you are ordering to determine the fit.
Tall Sizes: Our Tall sizes are two inches longer in the length and sleeve than our Regular size garments
Risk Free Returns
Returns are subject to the following criteria:*Please carefully review the contents of this section, as our return policy has changed as of March 1, 2013.
- Merchandise must be in new, unused, and unaltered condition with tags attached.
- Merchandise with odors or pet hair will be charged a cleaning fee at our discretion.
- Footwear must be returned in its original box in the condition you received it. Do not use the footwear box itself for shipping or a $10 fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Merchandise must be postmarked within 90 days of delivery.
For your convenience, we will include a UPS or FedEx prepaid shipping label. The cost of the prepaid shipping label is $8, which will be deducted from refund amount. Unfortunately, packages shipping from an APO/FPO box, Guam, Puerto Rico or outside the United States must use an alternative shipping method.
Customer Product Reviews
29 of 29 people found this review helpful.
September 27, 2008Was this review helpful? Yes / No
I am 6'4", 280lbs., and I am one of those who wear a white T-Shirt (XXL tall) and jeans everyday at work. This is by far the best shirt I have ever purchased. I have tried other brands in the past... but not a one has the quality or lasted as long as my Carhartt T's have! I literally have some Carhartt T's in my closet that are many years old, and still look as good or better than some of my other brand newer shirts do. You simply can not go wrong with the Carhartt name and quality! These are the only T's I will buy anymore... Seriously, they are that good!
19 of 19 people found this review helpful.
May 02, 2009Was this review helpful? Yes / No
It looks pretty much like any other t-shirt, what's the big deal? Well, I don't know how they do it, but they last forever. I wear them every day for construction work, so they take a beating, and get washed after one wearing. And they fit well (but be careful the sizes run big), and they are comfortable. My standard work shirt, I have a stack of them.
7 of 7 people found this review helpful.
August 15, 2009Was this review helpful? Yes / No
I have been looking for T-shirts like this all of my life. But these shirts hold up and last and last. They are food stain resistant and keep their colors well after a good number of washes. Thanks Cardhartt !!
0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
January 16, 2014Was this review helpful? Yes / No
I'm a fan of Carhartt clothing in general and was not surprised to get these and like them. They are a slightly heavier-weight compared to the Lightweight (K284) but also a different fit. Wish they would have mentioned that bit...
These are an 'original fit' which is slightly longer an slightly 'roomier' around the mid-section compared to the 'relaxed fit' of the lightweight shirt (K284).
Overall definitely will be getting some more.
Getzs.com Staff Product Reviews
26 of 27 people found this review helpful.
June 26, 2008Was this review helpful? Yes / No
My friend talked me into purchasing this item so I did. I like the wide variety of colors offered. I am 5'8" 175 lbs and the Large was really big on me which is the only thing I didn't like. Great shirt, I will be buying more if this ever wears out.
Add your own review for this product.
* We appreciate your feedback, positive and negative. By leaving your email address, you will be entered into a drawing to win a $50 Getzs.com E-Giftcard and be added to our email list. You may unsubscribe or change your preferences at any time. Click for details