Carhartt Men's Workwear Pocket Short-Sleeve HenleyStyle: K84 (4 reviews)
(Price varies based on color and size selected.)
Additional product views. (click below for larger view)
K84 Carhartt Men's Workwear Pocket Short-Sleeve Henley
Carhartt's short sleeve workwear Henley is an all-purpose work shirt that is perfect in warm weather or for layering when it gets cold. It's made of 6.75-ounce 100% cotton jersey knit Henley and features a rib-knit collar with a three-button closure and a left chest pocket. It's also been designed with side-seamed construction to minimize twisting and maximize comfort.
- Original fit
- Rib knit collar
- Three-button front
- Left chest pocket with sewn-on Carhartt logo
- Side-seamed construction minimizes twisting
- Tagless neck label
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- 6.75 oz 100% cotton jersey knit
- Ash fiber content is 99% cotton, 1% polyester
- Heather Gray fiber content is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
- Wash warm, do not bleach and tumble dry medium. Remove promptly.
Other People Purchased
Product Sizing Guide
Risk Free Returns
Returns are subject to the following criteria:*Please carefully review the contents of this section, as our return policy has changed as of March 1, 2013.
- Merchandise must be in new, unused, and unaltered condition with tags attached.
- Merchandise with odors or pet hair will be charged a cleaning fee at our discretion.
- Footwear must be returned in its original box in the condition you received it. Do not use the footwear box itself for shipping or a $10 fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Merchandise must be postmarked within 90 days of delivery.
For your convenience, we will include a UPS or FedEx prepaid shipping label. The cost of the prepaid shipping label is $8, which will be deducted from refund amount. Unfortunately, packages shipping from an APO/FPO box, Guam, Puerto Rico or outside the United States must use an alternative shipping method.
Customer Product Reviews
9 of 9 people found this review helpful.
April 28, 2010Was this review helpful? Yes / No
I'm 6'3", 210lbs. Usually, with other pocket tee's I get x-large and if available, tall... BUT the Carhartt x-large tall was way too big. I can wear it as a dress,(if I wanted to...)
Large regular fit perfect. Good shoulder room and still long enough to stay tucked in, or long enough to leave out and cover belt and pockets.
Top quality pocket tee.
1 of 2 people found this review helpful.
December 31, 2010Was this review helpful? Yes / No
I tried the short and long sleeve T's several years ago, and except for painting jobs (why ruin a great shirt with drips?) I use them exclusively. Nice fit, long tails and they wear very well. I''ve purchased over a dozen and have been happy with all styles and colors.