Carhartt Men's Thermal-Lined Hooded Zip-Front SweatshirtStyle: J149 (1 review)
(Price varies based on color and size selected.)
Additional product views. (click below for larger view)
J149 Carhartt Men's Thermal Lined Hooded Zip-Front Sweatshirt
Carhartt's thermal-lined hooded zip-front sweatshirt really delivers when temperatures drop. This sweatshirt teams 50% cotton/50% polyester fleece with a 100% polyester thermal lining for warmth. Up front, there's a full-length brass zipper and two hand-warmer pockets. For added comfort, the cuffs and waistband are made of stretchable, spandex reinforced rib-knit fabric.
- Field Tested
- Original fit
- 100% polyester thermal lining retains warmth
- Attached, thermal-lined hood with drawcord closure
- Full-length brass front zipper
- Two front hand-warmer pockets
- Inside pocket with zipper closure
- Stretchable, spandex reinforced rib-knit cuffs and waistband
- Locker loop facilitates hanging
- Carhartt label sewn on pocket
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- 12 Ounce, 50% cotton, 50% polyester blend
- Charcoal Heather fiber content is 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Wash cold, do not bleach and tumble dry medium. Remove promptly.
Other People Purchased
Product Sizing Guide
Risk Free Returns
Returns are subject to the following criteria:*Please carefully review the contents of this section, as our return policy has changed as of March 1, 2013.
- Merchandise must be in new, unused, and unaltered condition with tags attached.
- Merchandise with odors or pet hair will be charged a cleaning fee at our discretion.
- Footwear must be returned in its original box in the condition you received it. Do not use the footwear box itself for shipping or a $10 fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Merchandise must be postmarked within 90 days of delivery.
For your convenience, we will include a UPS or FedEx prepaid shipping label. The cost of the prepaid shipping label is $8, which will be deducted from refund amount. Unfortunately, packages shipping from an APO/FPO box, Guam, Puerto Rico or outside the United States must use an alternative shipping method.