Filson Double Mackinaw CruiserStyle: 10041
Additional product views. (click below for larger view)
10041 Filson Double Mackinaw Cruiser
Two layers of 24 oz. Mackinaw Wool protection.
Keep freezing hail, sudden sleet storms and Arctic blasts at bay in Filson's heavyweight Double Mackinaw Cruiser. The key to this 100% wool coat is a one-piece cape sewn over Filson's basic Mackinaw Cruiser style. Add to that four large utility pockets and hand warmer pockets in front, plus a full-width back map pocket that creates another full double layer. The result is breathable warmth that protects against wind, rain and snow. The button closure creates a simple yet effective storm flap and the full collar and button cuffs allow you to batten down the hatches. Average length in back; 31". Made in USA.
- One piece cape over shoulders, upper back and sleeves creates two full layers of protection
- 1 rear full width cruiser pocket with snap closures accessible from both sides
- 6 button front closure
- 4 large front pockets with snap flaps
- 3 utility slots sewn over upper left front pocket
- 2 hand warmer pockets under lower front pockets
- 1 interior left chest pocket
- Adjustable button cuffs
- Made in the USA
- Made from thick, heavy 100% 24-oz. Mackinaw Wool
- Your suit size would normally be the correct size. If you intend to layer heavily underneath your Filson coat, we recommend that you order one size larger than your suit size.
- Professionally dry clean only, with a reliable dry cleaner you can trust. Point out any spots or stains so your dry cleaner can treat them properly.
- DO NOT machine wash, even in cold water, because wool can shrink unevenly or dramatically.
What should I do if my Mackinaw wool garment gets wet? Allow wet wool garments to dry at room temperature, away from direct heat and sunlight. Let any mud dry, and then brush off. Always brush with the nap of the fabric, not against it.
How do I properly store a Mackinaw wool garment? Hang correctly: Use a hanger that fits, preferably a shaped or padded hanger. Set the garment properly on the hanger. Hang pants with the pant legs aligned to keep the creases straight.
Hang your wool clothes where they can breathe; avoid overcrowding. Empty the pockets to avoid straining pocket seams that could cause misshaping.
To prevent uneven or unnatural color fading, avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight. Even so, being a natural fabric, it is common for wool garments to fade over the years. Some colors naturally fade faster than others; Blue/Black plaid usually fades the fastest.
Filson wool garments have NOT been chemically treated to repel moths. To prevent moth damage, dry clean before storing, to remove the odors that attract moths. Place mothballs, flakes, or crystals where your wool garments are stored. If using moth crystals, do not hang garments in plastic garment bags, as the chemicals in the moth crystals may cause the plastic to melt and damage your clothes. Although the smell of cedar is repellent to moths, cedar balls or chips alone do not guarantee that your wool clothes will be safe from moth damage.
Refresh wool clothes by hanging in a steamy bathroom. The steam helps remove wrinkles. Hang wool garments in a well-ventilated area for a day or two to dissipate the smell of mothballs or crystals.
Product Sizing Guide
Risk Free Returns
Returns are subject to the following criteria:*Please carefully review the contents of this section, as our return policy has changed as of March 1, 2013.
- Merchandise must be in new, unused, and unaltered condition with tags attached.
- Merchandise with odors or pet hair will be charged a cleaning fee at our discretion.
- Footwear must be returned in its original box in the condition you received it. Do not use the footwear box itself for shipping or a $10 fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Merchandise must be postmarked within 90 days of delivery.
For your convenience, we will include a UPS or FedEx prepaid shipping label. The cost of the prepaid shipping label is $8, which will be deducted from refund amount. Unfortunately, packages shipping from an APO/FPO box, Guam, Puerto Rico or outside the United States must use an alternative shipping method.
Add your own review for this product.
* We appreciate your feedback, positive and negative. By leaving your email address, you will be entered into a drawing to win a $50 Getzs.com E-Giftcard and be added to our email list. You may unsubscribe or change your preferences at any time. Click for details