Carhartt Men's Heavyweight Hooded Zip-Front SweatshirtStyle: K185 (1 review)
(Price varies based on color and size selected.)
Additional product views. (click below for larger view)
K185 Carhartt Men's Heavyweight Hooded Zip-Front Sweatshirt
Carhartt's heavyweight hooded zip-front sweatshirt has a zip front for fast layering. It's made of 13-ounce, 80% cotton / 20% polyester fabric and is designed with spandex-reinforced rib-knit cuffs and waist to keep the cold out. It also features an attached three-piece jersey-lined hood with drawcord, front hand-warmer pockets, a handy locker loop for hanging, and an antique brass front zipper. The Carhartt logo is embroidered on the front left chest. Charcoal Heather fiber content is 70% cotton, 30% polyester.
- Original fit
- Antique-finish brass front zipper
- Attached, jersey lined hood with draw-cord closure
- Two front hand-warmer pockets
- Stretchable, spandex-reinforced rib-knit cuffs and waistband
- Locker loop facilitates hanging
- Carhartt logo embroidered on pocket
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- 13-ounce, 80% cotton/20% polyester blend
- Charcoal Heather fiber content is 70% cotton/30% polyester
- Wash cold, do not bleach and tumble dry medium. Remove promptly.
Other People Purchased
Product Sizing Guide
Risk Free Returns
Returns are subject to the following criteria:*Please carefully review the contents of this section, as our return policy has changed as of March 1, 2013.
- Merchandise must be in new, unused, and unaltered condition with tags attached.
- Merchandise with odors or pet hair will be charged a cleaning fee at our discretion.
- Footwear must be returned in its original box in the condition you received it. Do not use the footwear box itself for shipping or a $10 fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Merchandise must be postmarked within 90 days of delivery.
For your convenience, we will include a UPS or FedEx prepaid shipping label. The cost of the prepaid shipping label is $8, which will be deducted from refund amount. Unfortunately, packages shipping from an APO/FPO box, Guam, Puerto Rico or outside the United States must use an alternative shipping method.