Carhartt Men's Relaxed-Fit Carpenter JeanStyle: B171
Additional product views. (click below for larger view)
B171 Carhartt Men's Relaxed-Fit Carpenter Jean
Ruggedly built with triple-stitched main seam and reinforced back pockets, Carhartt's relaxed fit carpenter jean is made of long-wearing, 15-ounce, 100% cotton denim. For ease of movement, it sits slightly below the natural waist and features a relaxed-fitting seat and thigh. As hard working as it is comfortable, it includes two hammer loops, a handy cell phone pocket, and a ruler pocket.
- Sits slightly below the waist
- Relaxed-fitting seat and thigh
- Right-leg welt pocket for cell phone or tools
- Ruler pocket
- Two hammer loops
- Stronger sewn-on-seam belt loops
- Straight leg opening fits over boots
- 15-ounce, 100% cotton denim
- Wash cold, do not bleach and tumble dry medium. Remove promptly.
Product Sizing Guide
Risk Free Returns
Returns are subject to the following criteria:*Please carefully review the contents of this section, as our return policy has changed as of March 1, 2013.
- Merchandise must be in new, unused, and unaltered condition with tags attached.
- Merchandise with odors or pet hair will be charged a cleaning fee at our discretion.
- Footwear must be returned in its original box in the condition you received it. Do not use the footwear box itself for shipping or a $10 fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Merchandise must be postmarked within 90 days of delivery.
For your convenience, we will include a UPS or FedEx prepaid shipping label. The cost of the prepaid shipping label is $8, which will be deducted from refund amount. Unfortunately, packages shipping from an APO/FPO box, Guam, Puerto Rico or outside the United States must use an alternative shipping method.