Dansko Women's Sonja
Sleek, simple and sophisticated is what you'll get with Sonja. A basic clog to fit all of your needs.
- Firm foot and arch support
- Contoured midsole keeps your foot supported and secure
- Superior shock absorption which is comparable to athletic footwear
- Anti-fatigue rocker bottom, keeps you going all day long
- Roomy toe box allows toes to move comfortable
- For leather clogs, socklining is anti-microbial, leather
- Heel height is 2 inches
- Heel should move up and down freely
- Fit may be snug when stepping into the clog
- Toes should wiggle freely
- Box leather is ideal for workplace environments with wet, acidic or greasy conditions. It has a smooth, clean finish that can be easily cleaned. Use a damp soapy cloth or sponge to remove surface dirt. Do not saturate the leather. Ordinary scuff marks may be touched up with shoe polish.
- Oiled leather has a heavily oiled finish that creates a durable and moisture-resistant surface. It is often referred to as a rugged leather. To clean, rub light scuffs with finger tips. Remove stubborn dirt with damp cloth. To maintain, use Dansko Oiled Leather Restorer. To weatherproof, use Dansko Beeswax Conditioner.
- Cabrio leather features a black top coat that provides a high-gloss shine and dressy appeal. To remove surface dirt, wipe gently with a soft, dry cloth.
- Patent leather is a dress leather with a polycoat finish. This finish gives the leather its high shine. Gently wipe surface dirt off the leather with a clean damp cloth.
- Tooled is a full-grain leather embossed to resemble a hand tooled design. Clean with a soft dry cloth.