PROT Dansko Women's Professional Tooled
Millions of Dansko fans can't be wrong. Dansko's flagship style embodies the all-day comfort and support that Dansko is famous for.
- Tooled is a full-grain leather embossed to resemble a hand tooled design.
- Designs follow the natural contours of the foot
- Instep collar is generously padded
- Sturdy reinforcement adds durability and toe protection
- Toe box allows toes to move comfortably
- Acts as a natural shoehorn
- Protective heel counter that allows heel to move up and down when walking
- Antimicrobial socklining
- Footbed absorbs and evaporates perspiration
- Inner frame provides stability, reduces torque and provides lateral stability
- Shock absorption and flexibility
- Withstands surfaces of extreme heat and cold
- Rocker bottom sole propels the foot forward when walking
- Protects feet, legs, and back during long hours of standing or walking
- Heel height: 2 inches
- Dansko's Stapled outsole has been tested by SATRA in the United Kingdom and Precision Testing Laboratories in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Dansko's Stapled outsole carries the seal of acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Heel should move up and down freely
- Fit may be snug when stepping into the clog
- Toes should wiggle freely
- Tooled is a full-grain leather embossed to resemble a hand tooled design. Clean with a soft dry cloth.