Carhartt Women's Ultimate Merino Wool Work SockStyle: WA142
Additional product views. (click below for larger view)
WA142 Carhartt Women's Ultimate Merino Wool Work Sock
Carhartt's ultimate Merino Wool work sock is a must-have for your work day. Constructed of Merino wool and blended yarns to naturally keep you dry and cool. Lightweight fabric contains spandex for a perfect fit that won't slip. An arch support keeps sock in place while mesh cooling channels allow the sock to breathe and keep you completely comfortable throughout your day.
- All season sock
- Is populated with natural air pockets that insulate and repel water. Famously renowned for warmth and dryness, wool is consistently resilient and has established a reputation as the preferred performance fiber for outdoor activity and comfort.
- Khaki: 47% acrylic, 31% nylon, 16% merino wool, 2% spandex, 4% other fiber
- Charcoal and Navy: 49% acrylic, 17% nylon, 16% merino wool, 16% polyester, 2% spandex
- Machine wash warm with like colors. Do not bleach. Do not use fabric softener. Tumble dry low. Remove promptly. Do not iron or dry clean.
Other People Purchased
Product Sizing Guide
|Carhartt Sock Sizing Chart|
|Sock Size||US Shoe Size (Men)||US Shoe Size (Women)|
Risk Free Returns
Returns are subject to the following criteria:*Please carefully review the contents of this section, as our return policy has changed as of March 1, 2013.
- Merchandise must be in new, unused, and unaltered condition with tags attached.
- Merchandise with odors or pet hair will be charged a cleaning fee at our discretion.
- Footwear must be returned in its original box in the condition you received it. Do not use the footwear box itself for shipping or a $10 fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Merchandise must be postmarked within 90 days of delivery.
For your convenience, we will include a UPS or FedEx prepaid shipping label. The cost of the prepaid shipping label is $8, which will be deducted from refund amount. Unfortunately, packages shipping from an APO/FPO box, Guam, Puerto Rico or outside the United States must use an alternative shipping method.