Carhartt Acadia Jacket - Closeout PricingStyle: J219
Additional product views. (click below for larger view)
J219 Carhartt Acadia Jacket
Carhartt's waterproof breathable Acadia jacket is the perfect compliment to Carhartt's waterproof breathable Acadia pant (B255). It's lightweight nylon shell has a water-repellent finish while its ripstop shell fabric resists tearing. It features a waterproof breathable laminated membrane with Carhartt logo print and fully taped seams for complete waterproof protection. It also has a roll-up hood/collar with hook-and-loop fastener, full-length front zipper with double storm cuffs, pleated elbows for ease of movement, elastic hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs, two lower slash pockets with zipper closures and storm flaps. Adjustable draw cord hem has barrel-lock adjusters. Main seams are triple-stitched for durability.
- Field Tested
- Lightweight nylon shell with water-repellent finish
- Ripstop shell fabric resists tearing
- Waterproof breathable coating with Carhartt logo print
- Fully taped waterproof seams
- Roll-up hood/collar with hook-and-loop fastener
- Full-length front zipper with double storm flaps
- Reinforced, double layer pleated elbows
- Elastic, hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Two lower-front slash pockets with zipper closures and storm flaps
- Adjustable draw-cord hem with barrel-lock adjusters
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Size large back length: Reg 30", Tall 32".
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- Machine wash cold with like colors, all hook and loops closed. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat and remove promptly. Do not iron or dry clean.
Product Sizing Guide
SHIRTS & OUTERWEAR
NOTE: If your chest and/or waist measurements falls between sizes, buy the larger size. Please check the product description of the shirt you are ordering to determine the fit.
Tall Sizes: Our Tall sizes are two inches longer in the length and sleeve than our Regular size garments
Risk Free Returns
Returns are subject to the following criteria:*Please carefully review the contents of this section, as our return policy has changed as of March 1, 2013.
- Merchandise must be in new, unused, and unaltered condition with tags attached.
- Merchandise with odors or pet hair will be charged a cleaning fee at our discretion.
- Footwear must be returned in its original box in the condition you received it. Do not use the footwear box itself for shipping or a $10 fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Merchandise must be postmarked within 90 days of delivery.
For your convenience, we will include a UPS or FedEx prepaid shipping label. The cost of the prepaid shipping label is $8, which will be deducted from refund amount. Unfortunately, packages shipping from an APO/FPO box, Guam, Puerto Rico or outside the United States must use an alternative shipping method.