UGG Australia Women's RylanStyle: 1871
Additional product views. (click below for larger view)
1871 UGG Australia Women's Rylan
The woman's Rylan pairs what you love about a sneaker with the comfort of a slipper. Fully lined in genuine sheepskin and featuring a unique vulcanized construction – this slipper is both cozy and durable.
- Suede, twin-face or knit upper
- Genuine sheepskin sock liner that naturally wicks away moisture and helps keep your feet dry
- Fully lined with sheepskin
- Molded rubber bottom with logo pop
- Twin-face upper with sheepskin collar and heat embossed logo patch and rear pull tab
Sizing & Fit
- UGG footwear should be snug, but not uncomfortable. UGG twin-faced sheepskin boots will give a bit as they mold to your feet. UGG footwear is designed to be worn barefoot to maximize the cushioning and warmth of sheepskin.
- UGG recommends treating your product with UGG Australia Water and Stain Repellant prior to wearing. Hand wash ONLY. Moisten with clean, cold water. Dilute UGG Cleaner & Conditioner with a wet sponge, never apply the solution directly to the sheepskin. Very gently scrub to clean the entire area. Rinse in clean cold water and allow to dry naturally and slowly, DO NOT dry in direct heat, sunlight or dryer. Once footwear is dry, VERY GENTLY brush the fabric with a soft suede brush.
Product Sizing Guide
|Women's Shoes Sizing Chart|
If you are unsure which shoe size to purchase, please follow these steps:
- Draw a straight line, longer than your foot, on a piece of paper.
- Place the paper on a flat surface. Stand on the line with your heel and longest toe centered on the line. If measuring a child's foot, it may be easier to hold the paper up to their foot.
- Place a mark on the line at the tip of the longest toe and at the back of the heel.
- Repeat steps 1-3 for the other foot.
- Measure the distance between the marks. Taking the larger of the two measurements, use the conversion chart to find your correct shoe size.
Risk Free Returns
Returns are subject to the following criteria:*Please carefully review the contents of this section, as our return policy has changed as of March 1, 2013.
- Merchandise must be in new, unused, and unaltered condition with tags attached.
- Merchandise with odors or pet hair will be charged a cleaning fee at our discretion.
- Footwear must be returned in its original box in the condition you received it. Do not use the footwear box itself for shipping or a $10 fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Merchandise must be postmarked within 90 days of delivery.
For your convenience, we will include a UPS or FedEx prepaid shipping label. The cost of the prepaid shipping label is $8, which will be deducted from refund amount. Unfortunately, packages shipping from an APO/FPO box, Guam, Puerto Rico or outside the United States must use an alternative shipping method.