UGG Australia Women's Bailey ButtonStyle: 5803
Additional product views. (click below for larger view)
5803 UGG Australia Women's Bailey Button
Like the Classic Short, the women's Bailey Button is a calf-height boot made from genuine twin-face sheepskin. They have updated this traditional style with a wooden UGG logo button and elastic band closure. The Bailey Button can either be worn up or cuffed down adding a little variety depending on your style. All boots in the Classic Collection feature a soft foam insole covered with genuine sheepskin and have a molded EVA light and flexible outsole designed for amazing comfort with every step.
- 7 1/2" twinface shaft height
- Convertible boot that can be worn up or cuffed down
- 17mm grade "A" twinface sheepskin upper with raw edges, sueded heel guards and nylon binding
- The Bailey Button is designed with an elastic closure and functional wood button that has been laser-etched with the UGG logo
- Suede heel guards have signature woven UGG label
- Cushy insole foam for extra comfort covered with a genuine sheepskin sock that naturally wicks away moisture and helps keep your feet dry
- Outsole: Comfortably light and flexible molded EVA bottom with a patent protected outsole design
Sizing & Fit
- This style tends to run a size large. UGG recommends ordering a size smaller from your typical shoe size. If you are in-between sizes, UGG recommends ordering one-half size down.
- UGG footwear should be snug, but not uncomfortable. UGG twin-faced sheepskin boots will give a bit as they mold to your feet. UGG footwear is designed to be worn barefoot to maximize the cushioning and warmth of sheepskin.
- UGG recommends treating your product with UGG Australia Water and Stain Repellant prior to wearing. Hand wash ONLY. Moisten with clean, cold water. Dilute UGG Cleaner & Conditioner with a wet sponge, never apply the solution directly to the sheepskin. Very gently scrub to clean the entire area. Rinse in clean cold water and allow to dry naturally and slowly, DO NOT dry in direct heat, sunlight or dryer. Once footwear is dry, VERY GENTLY brush the fabric with a soft suede brush.
Product Sizing Guide
|Women's Shoes Sizing Chart|
If you are unsure which shoe size to purchase, please follow these steps:
- Draw a straight line, longer than your foot, on a piece of paper.
- Place the paper on a flat surface. Stand on the line with your heel and longest toe centered on the line. If measuring a child's foot, it may be easier to hold the paper up to their foot.
- Place a mark on the line at the tip of the longest toe and at the back of the heel.
- Repeat steps 1-3 for the other foot.
- Measure the distance between the marks. Taking the larger of the two measurements, use the conversion chart to find your correct shoe size.
Risk Free Returns
Returns are subject to the following criteria:*Please carefully review the contents of this section, as our return policy has changed as of March 1, 2013.
- Merchandise must be in new, unused, and unaltered condition with tags attached.
- Merchandise with odors or pet hair will be charged a cleaning fee at our discretion.
- Footwear must be returned in its original box in the condition you received it. Do not use the footwear box itself for shipping or a $10 fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Merchandise must be postmarked within 90 days of delivery.
For your convenience, we will include a UPS or FedEx prepaid shipping label. The cost of the prepaid shipping label is $8, which will be deducted from refund amount. Unfortunately, packages shipping from an APO/FPO box, Guam, Puerto Rico or outside the United States must use an alternative shipping method.
Add your own review for this product.
* We appreciate your feedback, positive and negative. By leaving your email address, you will be entered into a drawing to win a $50 Getzs.com E-Giftcard and be added to our email list. You may unsubscribe or change your preferences at any time. Click for details