UGG Australia Women's Classic CardyStyle: 5819
Additional product views. (click below for larger view)
5819 UGG Australia Women's Classic Cardy
The womens UGG Classic Cardy is a heathered Merino wool blended boot made to look like your favorite sweater. Featuring UGG branded wooden buttons, offering styling versatility. Slouch the boot down, cuff it all the way over or wear it all the way up. All boots in the Classic Collection feature a soft foam insole covered with genuine sheepskin and have a light and flexible molded EVA outsole designed for amazing comfort with every step.
- Three functional wood buttons
- 15" shaft height
- 50% wool & 50% acrylic blendWool/cotton blended, as well as merino wool/cashmere blended uppers with sueded heel guards, signature UGG woven label and nylon binding.
- Cushy foam for extra comfort. Covered with a genuine sheepskin sock that naturally wicks away moisture and keeps your feet warm and dry.
- Comfortably light and flexible molded EVA bottom with a patent protected outsole design.
Sizing & Fit
- This style tends to run a size large. We recommend ordering a size smaller from your typical shoe size. If you are in-between sizes, we recommend ordering one-half size down.
- UGG footwear should be snug, but not uncomfortable. UGG twin-faced sheepskin boots will give a bit as they mold to your feet. UGG footwear is designed to be worn barefoot to maximize the cushioning and warmth of sheepskin.
- Use a clean, very soft, damp rag and wipe or blot gently. Do not rub. Do not use any cleaning product. Do not use a brush. You may use UGG Australia Water and Stain Repellant.
Product Sizing Guide
|Women's Shoes Sizing Chart|
If you are unsure which shoe size to purchase, please follow these steps:
- Draw a straight line, longer than your foot, on a piece of paper.
- Place the paper on a flat surface. Stand on the line with your heel and longest toe centered on the line. If measuring a child's foot, it may be easier to hold the paper up to their foot.
- Place a mark on the line at the tip of the longest toe and at the back of the heel.
- Repeat steps 1-3 for the other foot.
- Measure the distance between the marks. Taking the larger of the two measurements, use the conversion chart to find your correct shoe size.
Risk Free Returns
Returns are subject to the following criteria:*Please carefully review the contents of this section, as our return policy has changed as of March 1, 2013.
- Merchandise must be in new, unused, and unaltered condition with tags attached.
- Merchandise with odors or pet hair will be charged a cleaning fee at our discretion.
- Footwear must be returned in its original box in the condition you received it. Do not use the footwear box itself for shipping or a $10 fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Merchandise must be postmarked within 90 days of delivery.
For your convenience, we will include a UPS or FedEx prepaid shipping label. The cost of the prepaid shipping label is $8, which will be deducted from refund amount. Unfortunately, packages shipping from an APO/FPO box, Guam, Puerto Rico or outside the United States must use an alternative shipping method.