Wrangler Men's Rugged Wear Stretch Four Pocket JeanStyle: 39056
(Price varies based on color and size selected.)
Additional product views. (click below for larger view)
39056 Wrangler Men's Rugged Wear Stretch Four Pocket Jean
This Stretch Jean gives a little when you need it. It stretches. Basic five pocket styling, a comfortable U-Fit Crotch and extra deep front pockets. Fits easily over boots. Made with 80% cotton/ 20% polyester. Light Blue finish.
- Flex Denim
- Comfortable U-Fit Crotch
- Easy Entry, Extra Deep Front Pockets
- Solid Brass #45YKK Zipper
- Leather Waistband Patch
- Fits Easily Over Boots
- Big and Tall sizes cost more and will be indicated next to size
- 46% Cotton/54% Polyester
- 10 oz. Denim
Other People Purchased
Product Sizing Guide
Here are some tips to help you order the correct size. If you don't have a measuring tape, use a piece of string and hold it alongside a ruler.
Waist - Measure around natural waistline. This is the narrowest part of the torso, usually near the belly button.
Inseam - Standing comfortable with legs slightly apart, measure from just below the crotch to the bottom of the ankle.
Pant sizes are written WAISTxINSEAM. For example, 34x36 would have a 34" waist and a 36" inseam.
Risk Free Returns
Returns are subject to the following criteria:*Please carefully review the contents of this section, as our return policy has changed as of March 1, 2013.
- Merchandise must be in new, unused, and unaltered condition with tags attached.
- Merchandise with odors or pet hair will be charged a cleaning fee at our discretion.
- Footwear must be returned in its original box in the condition you received it. Do not use the footwear box itself for shipping or a $10 fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Merchandise must be postmarked within 90 days of delivery.
For your convenience, we will include a UPS or FedEx prepaid shipping label. The cost of the prepaid shipping label is $8, which will be deducted from refund amount. Unfortunately, packages shipping from an APO/FPO box, Guam, Puerto Rico or outside the United States must use an alternative shipping method.