CARE UGG Australia Sheepskin Care Kit
The UGG Care Kit includes everything you need to clean and protect your UGG twin-faced sheepskin boots and slippers. This cleaning kit includes UGG Cleaner & Conditioner, UGG Water & Stain Repellent, a freshener, a brush, and a scuff eraser to revive the natural luster of your twin-faced sheepskin boots. This care kit is recommended for use only on twin-faced sheepskin boots and slippers within the Classic, Ultra and Ultimate collections.
- UGG Cleaner & Conditioner (4 FL oz)
- UGG Water & Stain Repellent (4 FL oz)
- UGG Freshener (4 FL oz)
- Brush, and a scuff
UGG Water and Stain Repellent Instructions
- Please treat sheepskin and suede footwear with UGG Water and Stain Repellent prior to wearing to avoid any initial staining. Please strictly follow the below instructions to avoid any damage during the water and stain repellent process.
- Spray the sheepskin surface with UGG Australia Sheepskin Water and Stain Repellant evenly until it appears wet, but not soaked.
- Let the boots dry naturally for at least 24 hours. DO NOT dry in direct heat or sunlight.
- Lightly brush in one direction with a very soft bristle suede/nubuck brush to raise the nap and natural tracking.
- Please note that when properly used, UGG Australia Water & Stain Repellent with a suede/nubuck brush will help to prevent, remove, and reduce stains and raise the nap and natural tracking of the material.
- Like any fine garment, sheepskin is delicate and not all stains can be prevented or removed. With proper care and cleaning, you can expect your footwear to last longer, but we in no way guarantee that it will remove all stains nor prevent stains from occurring.
UGG Cleaner and Conditioner Instructions
- Hand wash only. DO NOT use a washing machine.
- Moisten sheepskin footwear with clean, cold water.
- Dilute Cleaner & Conditioner with equal proportions water and Cleaner and Conditioner. DO NOT APPLY CLEANER and CONDITIONER DIRECTLY ONTO SHEEPSKIN FOOTWEAR.
- Apply a small amount of diluted Cleaner & Conditioner solution to a clean wet sponge. DO NOT apply Cleaner & Conditioner directly onto footwear.
- Gently scrub to clean entire area. Sheepskin has a delicate surface, which can be damaged if scrubbed aggressively, or with an undiluted concentration.
- Rinse clean in clean, cold water; lightly stuff with paper to hold shape; allow to dry naturally and slowly. DO NOT dry in direct heat or sunlight.
- Once footwear is dry, lightly brush with a very soft suede/nubuck brush in one direction only.