Carhartt Men's Washed Twill Dungaree - Relaxed FitStyle: B324 (2 reviews)
Additional product views. (click below for larger view)
B324 Carhartt Men's Washed Twill Dungaree - Relaxed Fit
Carhartt's washed twill dungaree combines all-day comfort with long-lasting toughness. Constructed of 9.25 ounce, 100% cotton ring-spun washed twill with a relaxed-fitting seat and thighs, it sits slightly below the natural waist. Well outfitted, it includes multiple tool and utility pockets, a left-leg hammer loop, and two reinforced back pockets. The leg openings are sized to fit over boots.
- Field Tested
- Relaxed-fitting seat and thigh
- Sits slightly below the waist
- Multiple tool and utility pockets
- Left-leg hammer loop
- Stronger sewn-on-seam belt loops
- Heavy Hauling reinforced back pockets
- Straight leg opening
- 9.25 ounce, 100% cotton ring-spun peached twill
- Wash warm, do not bleach and tumble dry medium. Remove promptly.
Other People Purchased
Product Sizing Guide
All Pants & Shorts
|If your normal
inseam preference is:
order this size:
Risk Free Returns
Returns are subject to the following criteria:*Please carefully review the contents of this section, as our return policy has changed as of March 1, 2013.
- Merchandise must be in new, unused, and unaltered condition with tags attached.
- Merchandise with odors or pet hair will be charged a cleaning fee at our discretion.
- Footwear must be returned in its original box in the condition you received it. Do not use the footwear box itself for shipping or a $10 fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Merchandise must be postmarked within 90 days of delivery.
For your convenience, we will include a UPS or FedEx prepaid shipping label. The cost of the prepaid shipping label is $8, which will be deducted from refund amount. Unfortunately, packages shipping from an APO/FPO box, Guam, Puerto Rico or outside the United States must use an alternative shipping method.
Customer Product Reviews
8 of 8 people found this review helpful.
December 03, 2011Was this review helpful? Yes / No
I just got a pair of these pants, first thing I noticed was that they are pretty thin. They are also not triple stitched like other Carhartt pants I own. Made in Mexico, but at least have a good YKK zipper that stays up. I do like the fabric, its soft to the touch, though I don't think they will wear as well as the heavier fabric on classic Carhartts. Fit-wise, I think they run a little small for the size, I got one size larger and they fit snug before washing them for the first time. I think they will be good for casual wear, not heavy duty work.
0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
May 20, 2012Was this review helpful? Yes / No
I've worn these pants for many years and think they are the perfect summer work pant. I'm a carpenter doing mostly high end finish work and I feel that the field khaki color gives a more professional appearance than just a pair of jeans. However a double knee version would be nice. By the way, mine are triple stitched!