Kuhl Men's Z-Cargo ShortStyle: 5001
Additional product views. (click below for larger view)
5001 Kuhl Men's Z-Cargo Short
Based closely to a military cargo short used in the Burma campaign, the Z Cargo is cut from Kuhl-dry bicomponent fabric which is both quick drying and comfortable.
- Quickdry fabric for comfort
- Kuhlair vent system keeps skin 'Kuhl'
- Sidewinder adjustable fit system
- 7 mesh lined pockets
- 12.5" Inseam
- Easy care, wash and wear
- Kuhldry 67% Cotton, 33% Nylon
- 6.1 oz/sq. yd.
- Kuhldry bi-component woven fabric features two unique surfaces. The soft, brushed cellulose outer layer rapidly pulls sweat away from our skin and spreads moisture over a large area for speedy evaporation. The smooth, nylon inner layer dries fast and breathes keeping you 'kuhl' and comfortable
Vintage Patina Dye technology:
- High quality double dye process that naturally fades with age, exposure and wash.
- With multiple mesh vents, out Kuhl airway technology reduces perspiration and keeps your skin cooler for improved comfort and performance
Product Sizing Guide
|Neck||14 - 14½||15 - 15½||16 - 16½||17 - 17½||18 - 18½|
|Chest||36 - 38||39 - 41||42 - 44||44 - 47||48 - 50|
|Waist||28 - 30||31 - 33||34 - 35||37 - 39||40 - 42|
|Hip||35 - 37||38 - 40||41 - 43||44 - 46||47 - 49|
|Sleeve to CB||33||34||35||36||37|
Risk Free Returns
Returns are subject to the following criteria:*Please carefully review the contents of this section, as our return policy has changed as of March 1, 2013.
- Merchandise must be in new, unused, and unaltered condition with tags attached.
- Merchandise with odors or pet hair will be charged a cleaning fee at our discretion.
- Footwear must be returned in its original box in the condition you received it. Do not use the footwear box itself for shipping or a $10 fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Merchandise must be postmarked within 90 days of delivery.
For your convenience, we will include a UPS or FedEx prepaid shipping label. The cost of the prepaid shipping label is $8, which will be deducted from refund amount. Unfortunately, packages shipping from an APO/FPO box, Guam, Puerto Rico or outside the United States must use an alternative shipping method.