MPTSBST Keen Men's Pittsburgh Boot
Steel, toughness, and a willingness to tackle a hard day's work. What describes the city of Pittsburgh is also fitting of Keen's new work boot of the same name. More than just footwear, this is a tool to get the job done right. With a long list of technology and features, this boot fends off fatigue and preserves your energy so you've got something left in the tank even after your shift is through.
- Contoured heel lock
- Dry-lex footwear lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Dual density compression molded EVA and PU midsole
- EVA heel cushioning insert
- KEEN key-tech full length TPU interlocking torsion plate
- KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- Locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Reflective webbing for additional safety
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Waterproof nubuck upper
Metatomical Footbed Design
- A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
- What if the inside of your shoe could mold to your feet? KEEN.CUSH is a blend of recycled PU, cork and memory foam that contours to feet and adjusts to give you the cushioning you need throughout your day.
Left & Right Asymmetrical Steel Toe
- KEEN's oil and slip resistant outsoles meet or exceed ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards.
- Uniquely anatomically correct steel-toe design provides a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 I/75 and C/75 standards.
- KEEN carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENS daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, KEEN recommends using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.