NPRO Dansko Women's Narrow Professional
Millions of Dansko fans can't be wrong. Dansko's flagship style embodies the all-day comfort and support that Dansko is famous for.
- Patent leather is a dress leather with a polycoat finish. This finish gives the leather its high shine.
- Oiled finish has a heavily oiled finish that creates a durable and moisture-resistant surface. It is often referred to as a rugged leather, ready to take on many outdoor environments.
- Cabrio leather features a black top coat that provides a high-gloss shine and dressy appeal.
- Designs follow the natural contours of the foot
- Instep collar is generously padded
- Sturdy reinforcement adds durability and toe protection
- Toe box allows toes to move comfortably
- Acts as a natural shoehorn
- Protective heel counter that allows heel to move up and down when walking
- Antimicrobial socklining
- Footbed absorbs and evaporates perspiration
- Inner frame provides stability, reduces torque and provides lateral stability
- Shock absorption and flexibility
- Withstands surfaces of extreme heat and cold
- Rocker bottom sole propels the foot forward when walking
- Protects feet, legs, and back during long hours of standing or walking
- Heel height: 2 inches
- Dansko's Stapled outsole has been tested by SATRA in the United Kingdom and Precision Testing Laboratories in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Dansko's Stapled outsole carries the seal of acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Heel should move up and down freely
- Fit may be snug when stepping into the clog
- Toes should wiggle freely
- Patent leather is a dress leather with a polycoat finish. This finish gives the leather its high shine. Gently wipe surface dirt off the leather with a clean damp cloth.
- Cabrio leather features a black top coat that provides a high-gloss shine and dressy appeal. To remove surface dirt, wipe gently with a soft, dry cloth.
- Oiled leather has a heavily oiled finish that creates a durable and moisture-resistant surface. It is often referred to as a rugged leather. To clean, rub light scuffs with finger tips. Remove stubborn dirt with damp cloth. To maintain, use Dansko Oiled Leather Restorer. To weatherproof, use Dansko Beeswax Conditioner.
- Box- Use a damp soapy cloth or sponge to remove surface dirt. Do not saturate the leather. Ordinary scuff marks may be touched up with shoe polish.