The North Face Girls' Aconcagua JacketStyle: ATDF
Additional product views. (click below for larger view)
ATDF The North Face Girls' Aconcagua Jacket
Ideal down-insulated jacket for any winter activity, this slightly puffy jacket boasts a timeless style that translates across generation and terrain. Zip-in compatible with complementing garments from The North Face, add a shell on the exterior for a bombproof barrier in the dead of winter. Diamond-shaped stitching at baffles creates stylish, contemporary look.
- Sewn-through construction
- Zip hand pockets
- Brushed collar lining
- ID label
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- Center back length 21.5 inches
- Body: 100% Nylon Satin Twill Weave with DWR
- Lining: 100% Recycled Polyester Taffeta
- Insulation: 550 Fill Down
- Pre-treat all stains, close all zippers and velcro closures before wash. Wash jacket by itself, on a gentle cycle using a mild detergent (that contains no bleach additives). Put the jacket through the rinse cycle twice or wash it a second time with no soap. Dry the jacket by itself for 25-30 minutes on medium heat (no longer) then reduce the head to low, dry until the jacket is completely dry and all of the down has been resored to its former fluffiness (this may take several hours). Never dry-clean your jacket. To have your jacket professionally cleaned, take it to a service that specializes in cleaning down products.
Other People Purchased
Product Sizing Guide
|Girls' Outerwear and Tops|
|Standard||XXS (4-5)||XS (5-6)||S (7-8)||M (10-12)||L (14-16)||XL (18)|
|Girls' Pant Sizes|
Measure the neck circumference where a standard button type collar might be fastened.
Measure the chest circumference at the fullest point keeping the tape horizontal around the body.
Measure the waist circumference at the smallest part of the waist, often at or above the belly button, keeping the tape horizontal around the body.
Measure the hip circumference at the fullest part of the seat, keeping the tape horizontal around the body.
5. SLEEVE LENGTH
Measure the distance from the prominent bone at center back neck, across the shoulder, over the bent elbow to the center of the wrist bone.
6. INSEAM TO FLOOR
Measure the distance from the crotch point to the floor.
Risk Free Returns
Returns are subject to the following criteria:*Please carefully review the contents of this section, as our return policy has changed as of March 1, 2013.
- Merchandise must be in new, unused, and unaltered condition with tags attached.
- Merchandise with odors or pet hair will be charged a cleaning fee at our discretion.
- Footwear must be returned in its original box in the condition you received it. Do not use the footwear box itself for shipping or a $10 fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Merchandise must be postmarked within 90 days of delivery.
For your convenience, we will include a UPS or FedEx prepaid shipping label. The cost of the prepaid shipping label is $8, which will be deducted from refund amount. Unfortunately, packages shipping from an APO/FPO box, Guam, Puerto Rico or outside the United States must use an alternative shipping method.
Add your own review for this product.
* We appreciate your feedback, positive and negative. By leaving your email address, you will be entered into a drawing to win a $50 Getzs.com E-Giftcard and be added to our email list. You may unsubscribe or change your preferences at any time. Click for details