UGG Australia Women's Hartley MidStyle: 3339
Additional product views. (click below for larger view)
3339 UGG Australia Women's Hartley
Rich leather or Scotchgard-protected suede, a sleek silhouette, and 2½ inch molded-rubber wedge heel make the womens Hartley a natural choice for the laid-back surfer lifestyle. Tasman-embossed design along lateral shaft, heat-embossed UGG logo, suede-covered footbed, and ultra-soft sheepskin lining reference signature UGG comfort and style.
- Leather upper
- Tasman embossed design along the lateral shaft
- 3/4 Medial zipper
- 14" shaft height
- Upper: Soft, rich leather, with a heat embossed logo. Sheepskin in the lining.
- Insole: A sueded covered soft Poron footbed provides unparalleled comfort for this collection. Heat embossed heel logo.
- Outsole: Molded clear rubber with cork. Heel height is 2 1/2"
Sizing and Fit
- Available in whole sizes only. If between sizes, order one-half size down.
- The key to the care of nubuck and suede footwear is preventative maintenance. Prior to wearing your suede or nubuck UGG Australia footwear, treat them with water and stain repellent specifically designed for suede and nubuck. Re-apply repellant as soon as water stops beading off the surface. Use a plastic or rubber tipped brush regularly to treat the nap of your suede or nubuck, this will remove dirt that collects on the surface of the shoe. Be sure, if you have an oily nubuck or suede, to use a conditioner specifically formulated for oiled nubuck and suedes. This will restore the natural oils in the material.
Other People Purchased
Product Sizing Guide
|Women's Shoes Sizing Chart|
If you are unsure which shoe size to purchase, please follow these steps:
- Draw a straight line, longer than your foot, on a piece of paper.
- Place the paper on a flat surface. Stand on the line with your heel and longest toe centered on the line. If measuring a child's foot, it may be easier to hold the paper up to their foot.
- Place a mark on the line at the tip of the longest toe and at the back of the heel.
- Repeat steps 1-3 for the other foot.
- Measure the distance between the marks. Taking the larger of the two measurements, use the conversion chart to find your correct shoe size.
Risk Free Returns
Returns are subject to the following criteria:*Please carefully review the contents of this section, as our return policy has changed as of March 1, 2013.
- Merchandise must be in new, unused, and unaltered condition with tags attached.
- Merchandise with odors or pet hair will be charged a cleaning fee at our discretion.
- Footwear must be returned in its original box in the condition you received it. Do not use the footwear box itself for shipping or a $10 fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Merchandise must be postmarked within 90 days of delivery.
For your convenience, we will include a UPS or FedEx prepaid shipping label. The cost of the prepaid shipping label is $8, which will be deducted from refund amount. Unfortunately, packages shipping from an APO/FPO box, Guam, Puerto Rico or outside the United States must use an alternative shipping method.