Carhartt Men's Drill Double-Front Work DungareeStyle: B04 (1 review)
Additional product views. (click below for larger view)
B04 Carhartt Men's Drill Double-Front Work Dungaree
Carhartt's double front drill work dungaree is a work wear essential. Made of 9.5-ounce, firm-hand, 100% cotton drill, it sits at the natural waist and has a full seat and thigh. It also has multiple tool and utility pockets, left-leg hammer loop, two reinforced back pockets, chap-style double front construction and double knees with cleanout openings to accommodate knee pads. The 19-inch leg opening fits over work boots.
- Sits at the waist
- Full seat and thigh
- Double front with cleanout openings to accommodate knee pads
- Multiple tool and utility pockets
- Left-leg hammer loop
- Stronger sewn-on-seam belt loops
- Heavy hauling reinforced back pockets
- Straight leg opening
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- 9.5 oz, firm hand, 100% cotton drill
- Wash warm, do not bleach and tumble dry medium. Remove promptly.
Other People Purchased
Product Sizing Guide
Risk Free Returns
Returns are subject to the following criteria:*Please carefully review the contents of this section, as our return policy has changed as of March 1, 2013.
- Merchandise must be in new, unused, and unaltered condition with tags attached.
- Merchandise with odors or pet hair will be charged a cleaning fee at our discretion.
- Footwear must be returned in its original box in the condition you received it. Do not use the footwear box itself for shipping or a $10 fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Merchandise must be postmarked within 90 days of delivery.
For your convenience, we will include a UPS or FedEx prepaid shipping label. The cost of the prepaid shipping label is $8, which will be deducted from refund amount. Unfortunately, packages shipping from an APO/FPO box, Guam, Puerto Rico or outside the United States must use an alternative shipping method.