Merrell Women's Encore Apex WaterproofStyle: ENCAPX
Additional product views. (click below for larger view)
ENCAPX Merrell Women's Encore Apex Waterproof
Merrell ups the ante on winter boot style and comfort with the Peak – an Encore comfort platform below the savory style of this water-resistant, handcraft stitched suede and nubuck upper, sheepskin collar and lining for plush warmth. A wool fleece footbed naturally manages moisture, and sits on top of a durable EVA QForm Comfort midsole that matches and catches you stride.
- Cement construction provides lightweight durability
- Pig suede, nubuck leather upper and Waterproof soft shell material
- Waterproof membrane provides impermeable but breathable barrier
- Lining treated with Aegis antimicrobial solution
- 200 grams of Merrell Opti-Warm lightweight, low bulk, synthetic insulation keeps you warm
- Otholite anatomical footbed
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell QForm Comfort EVA midsole provides women's specific stride-sequenced cushioning
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Merrell Encore 2 Sole/Sticky rubber
Other People Purchased
Product Sizing Guide
|Mens Boots / Shoes|
|Womens Boots / Shoes|
Risk Free Returns
Returns are subject to the following criteria:*Please carefully review the contents of this section, as our return policy has changed as of March 1, 2013.
- Merchandise must be in new, unused, and unaltered condition with tags attached.
- Merchandise with odors or pet hair will be charged a cleaning fee at our discretion.
- Footwear must be returned in its original box in the condition you received it. Do not use the footwear box itself for shipping or a $10 fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Merchandise must be postmarked within 90 days of delivery.
For your convenience, we will include a UPS or FedEx prepaid shipping label. The cost of the prepaid shipping label is $8, which will be deducted from refund amount. Unfortunately, packages shipping from an APO/FPO box, Guam, Puerto Rico or outside the United States must use an alternative shipping method.