Wrangler Men's Cowboy Cut Jean Original Fit - Charcoal GreyStyle: 13MWZCG
(Price varies based on color and size selected.)
Additional product views. (click below for larger view)
13MWZCG Wrangler Men's Cowboy Cut Jean Original Fit - Charcoal Grey
Here's Wrangler at its best. Worn by 8-time World All-Around Cowboy Trevor Brazile. The original fit for original cowboys and the official ProRodeo Competition Jean. Tough, heavyweight broken twill denim with five-pocket styling made from sanforized 100% cotton. As worn by Harrison Ford in the movie Extraordinary Measures.
- Five pocket styling
- Heavyweight broken twill denim
- 100% Cotton
Other People Purchased
Product Sizing Guide
Here are some tips to help you order the correct size. If you don't have a measuring tape, use a piece of string and hold it alongside a ruler.
Waist - Measure around natural waistline. This is the narrowest part of the torso, usually near the belly button.
Inseam - Standing comfortable with legs slightly apart, measure from just below the crotch to the bottom of the ankle.
Pant sizes are written WAISTxINSEAM. For example, 34x36 would have a 34" waist and a 36" inseam.
Risk Free Returns
Returns are subject to the following criteria:*Please carefully review the contents of this section, as our return policy has changed as of March 1, 2013.
- Merchandise must be in new, unused, and unaltered condition with tags attached.
- Merchandise with odors or pet hair will be charged a cleaning fee at our discretion.
- Footwear must be returned in its original box in the condition you received it. Do not use the footwear box itself for shipping or a $10 fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Merchandise must be postmarked within 90 days of delivery.
For your convenience, we will include a UPS or FedEx prepaid shipping label. The cost of the prepaid shipping label is $8, which will be deducted from refund amount. Unfortunately, packages shipping from an APO/FPO box, Guam, Puerto Rico or outside the United States must use an alternative shipping method.