KEEN Utility Men's CaliforniaStyle: 1007036
Additional product views. (click below for larger view)
1007036 Keen Men's California
For over 100 years, California has been the leading edge of modern civilization, pioneering new ideas and technology that influence nearly every industry. Keen's California boot follows in this tradition with full-grain waterproof leather uppers and flat soles that don't catch in the workplace. They're perfect for walking steel girders or framing up large-scale construction projects.
- Full grain leather upper
- Locking metal hook and lacing eyelets
- Goodyear welt construction
- EVA midsole
- Contoured Heel lock
- Meets ANSI Z41 PT99 Standards for electrical hazard protection from open circuits
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
Other People Purchased
Risk Free Returns
Returns are subject to the following criteria:*Please carefully review the contents of this section, as our return policy has changed as of March 1, 2013.
- Merchandise must be in new, unused, and unaltered condition with tags attached.
- Merchandise with odors or pet hair will be charged a cleaning fee at our discretion.
- Footwear must be returned in its original box in the condition you received it. Do not use the footwear box itself for shipping or a $10 fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Merchandise must be postmarked within 90 days of delivery.
For your convenience, we will include a UPS or FedEx prepaid shipping label. The cost of the prepaid shipping label is $8, which will be deducted from refund amount. Unfortunately, packages shipping from an APO/FPO box, Guam, Puerto Rico or outside the United States must use an alternative shipping method.