Carhartt Men's Five-Pocket Denim Short - 10.5 Inch Inseam Discontinued PricingStyle: B354 (1 review)
Additional product views. (click below for larger view)
B354 Carhartt Men's Five-Pocket Denim Short - 10.5 Inch Inseam
You're ready for workdays or weekends in Carhartt's five-pocket denim short. Constructed in a classic style with five pockets and tough bar tacks at vital stress points, it's made of 12-ounce, 100% cotton denim. Belt loops are sewn at the strongest attachment points – the side seams. The short sits slightly below the waist, and features a 10.5-inch inseam.
- Sits slightly below the waist
- Relaxed seat and thigh
- Stronger sewn-on-seam belt loops
- 10.5-inch inseam
- 12-ounce, 100% cotton denim
- Wash cold, do not bleach and tumble dry medium. Remove promptly.
Other People Purchased
Product Sizing Guide
Risk Free Returns
Returns are subject to the following criteria:*Please carefully review the contents of this section, as our return policy has changed as of March 1, 2013.
- Merchandise must be in new, unused, and unaltered condition with tags attached.
- Merchandise with odors or pet hair will be charged a cleaning fee at our discretion.
- Footwear must be returned in its original box in the condition you received it. Do not use the footwear box itself for shipping or a $10 fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Merchandise must be postmarked within 90 days of delivery.
For your convenience, we will include a UPS or FedEx prepaid shipping label. The cost of the prepaid shipping label is $8, which will be deducted from refund amount. Unfortunately, packages shipping from an APO/FPO box, Guam, Puerto Rico or outside the United States must use an alternative shipping method.
Customer Product Reviews
0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
May 18, 2014Was this review helpful? Yes / No
Fit is loose. Length is a bit much, at least for me; they're more like half pants than shorts. Distracted by the sale price, i probably should have read the description a little more closely. No hammer loop or tool pockets. Bought them for work, but the long length looks weird, not sure how man-capris will go over on a work site.
Add your own review for this product.
* We appreciate your feedback, positive and negative. By leaving your email address, you will be entered into a drawing to win a $50 Getzs.com E-Giftcard and be added to our email list. You may unsubscribe or change your preferences at any time. Click for details