Kuhl Men's AlpenwurxStyle: 627ALP
Additional product views. (click below for larger view)
627ALP Kuhl Men's Alpenwurx
A classic fleece jacket with a vintage twist.
- 300 Weight double-dyed fleece for superior warmth
- Precision Swiss made Riri zippers for quality and longevity
- Zippered upper left chest pocket
- Zippered front hand pockets
- Berber fleece collar lining for added comfort and warmth
- Suede micro fiber fabric on shoulders and elbows for a vintage look and durability
- Kuhl uses Swiss Riri zippers for performance, dependability and style. Riri was established in 1923. Riri has emerged as one of the leading manufacturing groups for zippers worldwide and has been recognized by the Swiss Award for Technology.
Product Sizing Guide
|Neck||14 - 14½||15 - 15½||16 - 16½||17 - 17½||18 - 18½|
|Chest||36 - 38||39 - 41||42 - 44||44 - 47||48 - 50|
|Waist||28 - 30||31 - 33||34 - 35||37 - 39||40 - 42|
|Hip||35 - 37||38 - 40||41 - 43||44 - 46||47 - 49|
|Sleeve to CB||33||34||35||36||37|
Risk Free Returns
Returns are subject to the following criteria:*Please carefully review the contents of this section, as our return policy has changed as of March 1, 2013.
- Merchandise must be in new, unused, and unaltered condition with tags attached.
- Merchandise with odors or pet hair will be charged a cleaning fee at our discretion.
- Footwear must be returned in its original box in the condition you received it. Do not use the footwear box itself for shipping or a $10 fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Merchandise must be postmarked within 90 days of delivery.
For your convenience, we will include a UPS or FedEx prepaid shipping label. The cost of the prepaid shipping label is $8, which will be deducted from refund amount. Unfortunately, packages shipping from an APO/FPO box, Guam, Puerto Rico or outside the United States must use an alternative shipping method.