Carhartt Men's 8" Waterproof Logger Boot - Steel ToeStyle: CML8220 (1 review)
Additional product views. (click below for larger view)
CML8220 Carhartt Men's 8" Waterproof Logger Boot - Steel Toe
Their 8-inch logger boot(brown)/safety toe steps up to the toughest jobs. Made of oil-tanned leather with a waterproof membrane, it features rugged Goodyear welt construction with a Vibram rubber outsole that's oil, chemical and slip resistant. A full day of comfort is assured with an OrthoLite insole, padded collar and OrthoLite comfort tongue. There's also a molded TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) heel counter with achilles flex joint for stability. Built with a safety toe, it's ASTM 2413-05, EH rated.
- 8" Logger boot
- Steel toe
- Redwood Brown oil tanned leather
- Goodyear welt construction with Vibram rubber outsole
- OrthoLite insoles, padded collars and OrthoLite Comfort Tongue
- Molded TPU heel counter with achilles flex joint
- Waterproof membrane
- Oil, chemical and slip resistant
- ASTM 2413-05
- Electrical Hazard Rated
Other People Purchased
Product Sizing Guide
Risk Free Returns
Returns are subject to the following criteria:*Please carefully review the contents of this section, as our return policy has changed as of March 1, 2013.
- Merchandise must be in new, unused, and unaltered condition with tags attached.
- Merchandise with odors or pet hair will be charged a cleaning fee at our discretion.
- Footwear must be returned in its original box in the condition you received it. Do not use the footwear box itself for shipping or a $10 fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Merchandise must be postmarked within 90 days of delivery.
For your convenience, we will include a UPS or FedEx prepaid shipping label. The cost of the prepaid shipping label is $8, which will be deducted from refund amount. Unfortunately, packages shipping from an APO/FPO box, Guam, Puerto Rico or outside the United States must use an alternative shipping method.