Sorel Women's Picnic PlimsoleStyle: NL1791
Additional product views. (click below for larger view)
NL1791 Sorel Women's Picnic Plimsole
The Plimsole was originally developed in the early 1800's as beachwear, often known as a 'sand shoe.' Plimsole comes from the colored horizontal band joining the upper to the sole, resembling the Plimsole line on a ship's hull. The Picnic Plimsole mixes the classic elements of a CVO with Sorel's trademark rubber fingers on the vamp. A fun and carefree look for warmer days ahead.
- Sunbleached soft canvas upper
- Canvas footbed
- Vulcanized rubber outsole
- Can be worn with or without laces
Product Sizing Guide
Risk Free Returns
Returns are subject to the following criteria:*Please carefully review the contents of this section, as our return policy has changed as of March 1, 2013.
- Merchandise must be in new, unused, and unaltered condition with tags attached.
- Merchandise with odors or pet hair will be charged a cleaning fee at our discretion.
- Footwear must be returned in its original box in the condition you received it. Do not use the footwear box itself for shipping or a $10 fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Merchandise must be postmarked within 90 days of delivery.
For your convenience, we will include a UPS or FedEx prepaid shipping label. The cost of the prepaid shipping label is $8, which will be deducted from refund amount. Unfortunately, packages shipping from an APO/FPO box, Guam, Puerto Rico or outside the United States must use an alternative shipping method.