Carhartt Men's 6" Bison Waterproof Work Boot - Steel ToeStyle: CMW6220
Additional product views. (click below for larger view)
CMW6220 Carhartt Men's 6" Bison Waterproof Work Boot - Steel Toe
You'll take rugged conditions in stride in this 6-inch bison work boot/safety toe. Built of oil-tanned leather, it features a waterproof membrane and the quality of direct-attached welt construction. Good grip is assured; the dual-density PU (polyurethane) outsole is oil, chemical and slip resistant. All-day comfort in enhanced with an OrthoLite insole and padded collar plus an OrthoLite comfort tongue. The boot also features a molded TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) heel counter for stability. Built with a safety toe, it's ASTM 2413-05, EH rated.
- 6" work boot
- Steel toe
- Bison Harness Brown oil tanned leather
- Direct attached welt construction with dual density PU outsole
- Ortholite insoles and padded collars, Ortholite Comfort Tongue
- Molded TPU heel counter with achilles flex joint
- Waterproof membrane
- Oil, chemical and slip resistant
- ASTM 2413-05
- Electrical Hazard Rated
Other People Purchased
Product Sizing Guide
Risk Free Returns
Returns are subject to the following criteria:*Please carefully review the contents of this section, as our return policy has changed as of March 1, 2013.
- Merchandise must be in new, unused, and unaltered condition with tags attached.
- Merchandise with odors or pet hair will be charged a cleaning fee at our discretion.
- Footwear must be returned in its original box in the condition you received it. Do not use the footwear box itself for shipping or a $10 fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Merchandise must be postmarked within 90 days of delivery.
For your convenience, we will include a UPS or FedEx prepaid shipping label. The cost of the prepaid shipping label is $8, which will be deducted from refund amount. Unfortunately, packages shipping from an APO/FPO box, Guam, Puerto Rico or outside the United States must use an alternative shipping method.