KEEN Utility Men's Portland PR 8"Style: 1007039
Additional product views. (click below for larger view)
1007039 KEEN Men's Portland PR 8"
Built in the USA in KEEN's hometown of Portland, OR, these boots are tough enough to stand up to shards of glass, jagged metal and even nails. PR stands for puncture resistant soles, which, along with their light-weight aluminum toe box and moisture-wicking waterproof lining, makes the Portland PR the perfect protection for heavy-duty construction or waste management.
- Waterproof full grain leather upper
- KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane
- Puncture resistant midsole plate
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Direct attach outsole for superior bonding
- Aluminum toe protection
- Dri-Lex footwear lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Outsole siping for added traction
- Meets ANSI Z41 PT99 Standards for electrical hazard protection from open circuits
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Built in the USA
Other People Purchased
Risk Free Returns
Returns are subject to the following criteria:*Please carefully review the contents of this section, as our return policy has changed as of March 1, 2013.
- Merchandise must be in new, unused, and unaltered condition with tags attached.
- Merchandise with odors or pet hair will be charged a cleaning fee at our discretion.
- Footwear must be returned in its original box in the condition you received it. Do not use the footwear box itself for shipping or a $10 fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Merchandise must be postmarked within 90 days of delivery.
For your convenience, we will include a UPS or FedEx prepaid shipping label. The cost of the prepaid shipping label is $8, which will be deducted from refund amount. Unfortunately, packages shipping from an APO/FPO box, Guam, Puerto Rico or outside the United States must use an alternative shipping method.