Carhartt Men's Straight-Fit Straight Leg JeanStyle: 100067
Additional product views. (click below for larger view)
100067 Carhartt Men's Straight-Fit Straight Leg Jean
Rugged and ready for a full day of work, Carhartt's B315 straight-fit straight-leg jean is constructed of durable, 11.75-ounce, 100% cotton ring-spun denim. Comfortable, too, this five-pocket jean sits slightly below the waist and features a straight-fitting seat and thighs. The leg openings are straight.
- Sits slightly below the waist
- Straight fitting through seat and thigh
- Stronger sewn-on-seam belt loops
- Straight leg opening
- 11.75 ounce, 100% ring-spun denim
- Wash cold, do not bleach and tumble dry medium. Remove promptly.
Other People Purchased
Product Sizing Guide
Risk Free Returns
Returns are subject to the following criteria:*Please carefully review the contents of this section, as our return policy has changed as of March 1, 2013.
- Merchandise must be in new, unused, and unaltered condition with tags attached.
- Merchandise with odors or pet hair will be charged a cleaning fee at our discretion.
- Footwear must be returned in its original box in the condition you received it. Do not use the footwear box itself for shipping or a $10 fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Merchandise must be postmarked within 90 days of delivery.
For your convenience, we will include a UPS or FedEx prepaid shipping label. The cost of the prepaid shipping label is $8, which will be deducted from refund amount. Unfortunately, packages shipping from an APO/FPO box, Guam, Puerto Rico or outside the United States must use an alternative shipping method.