Irish Setter Men's Logger WaterproofStyle: 83807
Additional product views. (click below for larger view)
83807 Irish Setter Men's Logger Waterproof
Irish Setter's Logger style boot is a rugged and durable classic, identified by the defined heel, lug sole and formidable design. Rich, soft to the touch, high-oil content leather and Goodyear welt construction with contrast stitching mark this boot as a product of premium quality. The 83807 also features UltraDry waterproofing and the aggressive Stars & Bars Logger sole in order to tackle any terrain
- Defined hell
- Lug Sole
- Rich soft, high-oil, content leather
- Goodyear welt construction
- Contrast stitching
- UltraDry waterproofing
- Stars & Bars logger sole
Other People Purchased
Risk Free Returns
Returns are subject to the following criteria:*Please carefully review the contents of this section, as our return policy has changed as of March 1, 2013.
- Merchandise must be in new, unused, and unaltered condition with tags attached.
- Merchandise with odors or pet hair will be charged a cleaning fee at our discretion.
- Footwear must be returned in its original box in the condition you received it. Do not use the footwear box itself for shipping or a $10 fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Merchandise must be postmarked within 90 days of delivery.
For your convenience, we will include a UPS or FedEx prepaid shipping label. The cost of the prepaid shipping label is $8, which will be deducted from refund amount. Unfortunately, packages shipping from an APO/FPO box, Guam, Puerto Rico or outside the United States must use an alternative shipping method.