Carhartt Women's Sandstone Bib Overall - Quilt LinedStyle: WR027
Additional product views. (click below for larger view)
WR027 Carhartt Women's Sandstone Bib Overall - Quilt Lined
Tough, comfortable and easy to work in, Carhartt's bib overall is made to fit a woman's shape. Made of 12-ounce, 100% cotton sandstone duck, it features a quilted lining, adjustable elastic suspenders for a precise fit, double knees with a cleanout bottom and a covered elastic waistband in back for stretch and comfort. It also has plenty of utility pockets and a generous leg opening that fits easily over a work boot.
- 12-ounce, 100% cotton sandstone duck
- Nylon quilted to midweight-polyester lining
- Zip-to-waist leg opening for easy on and off
- Double knees with cleanout bottom
- Wash warm, do not bleach and tumble dry medium. Remove promptly.
Other People Purchased
Product Sizing Guide
Risk Free Returns
Returns are subject to the following criteria:*Please carefully review the contents of this section, as our return policy has changed as of March 1, 2013.
- Merchandise must be in new, unused, and unaltered condition with tags attached.
- Merchandise with odors or pet hair will be charged a cleaning fee at our discretion.
- Footwear must be returned in its original box in the condition you received it. Do not use the footwear box itself for shipping or a $10 fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Merchandise must be postmarked within 90 days of delivery.
For your convenience, we will include a UPS or FedEx prepaid shipping label. The cost of the prepaid shipping label is $8, which will be deducted from refund amount. Unfortunately, packages shipping from an APO/FPO box, Guam, Puerto Rico or outside the United States must use an alternative shipping method.
Customer Product Reviews
11 of 11 people found this review helpful.
March 17, 2009(Earlier Version Reviewed)Was this review helpful? Yes / No
these are definately true to size. i would recommend getting 1 size up - I got an 8x32 which was perfect but i could really bend and move around as easily as I'd like, so I got a 10x32 and they fit just fine and I can move around comfortably.
2 of 2 people found this review helpful.
February 02, 2010(Earlier Version Reviewed)Was this review helpful? Yes / No
I like the durability of these, but if you are 5'5" and long-waisted, you may find the 32" inseam too long. I had to return them and get a size and inseam smaller. I followed the advice to get a size larger, but they were too big.
Getzs.com Staff Product Reviews
8 of 8 people found this review helpful.
February 25, 2009(Earlier Version Reviewed)Was this review helpful? Yes / No
these are definitely true to size. i would recommend getting 1 size up - I got an 8x32 which was perfect but i could really bend and move around as easily as I'd like, so I got a 10x32 and they fit just fine and I can move around comfortably.