UGG Australia Women's Bellvue IIIStyle: 1001926
Additional product views. (click below for larger view)
1001926 UGG Australia Women's Bellvue III
The Bellvue III from the new Soho Weather Collection speaks all languages. It's updated feminine shape mixes the classic boot with an urban edge. All styles from this collection are made with rich waterproof or water resistant leathers for durability and lined with sheepskin for comfort and warmth. The metal heel UGG logo plate serves style and function. These are the boots for outdoor weather and fashion. These styles also feature Vidona insoles, which provide thermal reflection of heat and cold. They prevent heat loss in the cold and minimizes heat accumulation in warm temperatures.
- Update to the Bellvue II
- Adjustable "O" ring straps
- Can be worn up or cuffed down
- Medial zipper for convenience
- Extended shaft height 9 3/4", cuffed shaft height 7 1/2"
- Vidona insoles
- 7mm curly sheepskin sockliner
- Molded rubber with 1" heel height and traction design for multi purpose wear
- Use a clean, very soft, damp rag and wipe or blot gently. Do not rub. Do not use any cleaning product. Do not use a brush. You may use UGG Australia Water and Stain Repellant
Product Sizing Guide
|Women's Shoes Sizing Chart|
If you are unsure which shoe size to purchase, please follow these steps:
- Draw a straight line, longer than your foot, on a piece of paper.
- Place the paper on a flat surface. Stand on the line with your heel and longest toe centered on the line. If measuring a child's foot, it may be easier to hold the paper up to their foot.
- Place a mark on the line at the tip of the longest toe and at the back of the heel.
- Repeat steps 1-3 for the other foot.
- Measure the distance between the marks. Taking the larger of the two measurements, use the conversion chart to find your correct shoe size.
Risk Free Returns
Returns are subject to the following criteria:*Please carefully review the contents of this section, as our return policy has changed as of March 1, 2013.
- Merchandise must be in new, unused, and unaltered condition with tags attached.
- Merchandise with odors or pet hair will be charged a cleaning fee at our discretion.
- Footwear must be returned in its original box in the condition you received it. Do not use the footwear box itself for shipping or a $10 fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Merchandise must be postmarked within 90 days of delivery.
For your convenience, we will include a UPS or FedEx prepaid shipping label. The cost of the prepaid shipping label is $8, which will be deducted from refund amount. Unfortunately, packages shipping from an APO/FPO box, Guam, Puerto Rico or outside the United States must use an alternative shipping method.