UGG Australia Women's Lynnea IIStyle: 1001793
Additional product views. (click below for larger view)
1001793 UGG Australia Women's Lynnea II
Embodying the new urban-boho, the Lynnea II features full-grain crackled leather with a beautiful, 2 1/2-inch beech-wood outsole. Tipped-sheepskin lining and cuffable silhouette create an ankle-boot clog with signature UGG versatility and comfort.
- Cuffable mid boot with 7mm curly sheepskin shaft lining
- Full grain crackle leather with polished finish
- 8" shaft height extending, 5" shaft height cuffed
- 4mm latex footbed
- Leather lined heel with heat embossed logo and sheepskin forefoot
- 2 1/2" beech wood outsole with molded rubber in the heel and forefoot for traction
- Dome shaped nailhead details on midsole
- Use leather cleaner to remove any dirt. Apply leather conditioner to soften and lubricate the leather. Use a leather polish after conditioning to shine the leather. Apply a leather waterproofing spray to guard against the elements.
Product Sizing Guide
|Women's Shoes Sizing Chart|
If you are unsure which shoe size to purchase, please follow these steps:
- Draw a straight line, longer than your foot, on a piece of paper.
- Place the paper on a flat surface. Stand on the line with your heel and longest toe centered on the line. If measuring a child's foot, it may be easier to hold the paper up to their foot.
- Place a mark on the line at the tip of the longest toe and at the back of the heel.
- Repeat steps 1-3 for the other foot.
- Measure the distance between the marks. Taking the larger of the two measurements, use the conversion chart to find your correct shoe size.
Risk Free Returns
Returns are subject to the following criteria:*Please carefully review the contents of this section, as our return policy has changed as of March 1, 2013.
- Merchandise must be in new, unused, and unaltered condition with tags attached.
- Merchandise with odors or pet hair will be charged a cleaning fee at our discretion.
- Footwear must be returned in its original box in the condition you received it. Do not use the footwear box itself for shipping or a $10 fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Merchandise must be postmarked within 90 days of delivery.
For your convenience, we will include a UPS or FedEx prepaid shipping label. The cost of the prepaid shipping label is $8, which will be deducted from refund amount. Unfortunately, packages shipping from an APO/FPO box, Guam, Puerto Rico or outside the United States must use an alternative shipping method.