Filson Men's Alaskan Guide ShirtStyle: 12006
Additional product views. (click below for larger view)
12006 Filson Men's Alaskan Guide Shirt
Might as Well have the Best shirt. Beefy 100% cotton for durability, soft brushed surface for comfort. A favorite of bush pilots, year-round guides, and anyone who works or hunts in the cold. Relaxed shoulders, large armholes give freedom of movement. Abrasion and wind-resistant. Large expandable pockets, adjustable cuffs, back pleat and hanging loop, distinctive "C.C. Filson Co. 1897" buttons.
- Pleated back
- 7 button front closure
- 2 expandable pockets with button flap closures
- Adjustable button cuffs
- Straight collar
- Made from 7-oz. 100% cotton brushed Twill
- Machine wash cold. Dry low or dry flat
Other People Purchased
Product Sizing Guide
|Sleeve||33 7/8||34 1/4||35 1/8||35 3/4||36 3/8||37|
|Back Length||32||32 1/2||33||33 1/2||34||34 1/2|
|XL Sleeve||N/A||36||36 5/8||37 1/4||37 7/8||N/A|
|XL Back Length||N/A||34||34 1/2||35||35 1/2||N/A|
Filson shirts: In general order by your neck and sleeve measurements. If machine wash/line dry, alow for moderate shrinkage.
Risk Free Returns
Returns are subject to the following criteria:*Please carefully review the contents of this section, as our return policy has changed as of March 1, 2013.
- Merchandise must be in new, unused, and unaltered condition with tags attached.
- Merchandise with odors or pet hair will be charged a cleaning fee at our discretion.
- Footwear must be returned in its original box in the condition you received it. Do not use the footwear box itself for shipping or a $10 fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Merchandise must be postmarked within 90 days of delivery.
For your convenience, we will include a UPS or FedEx prepaid shipping label. The cost of the prepaid shipping label is $8, which will be deducted from refund amount. Unfortunately, packages shipping from an APO/FPO box, Guam, Puerto Rico or outside the United States must use an alternative shipping method.