Filson Medium Field Bag Oil FinishStyle: 70112
Additional product views. (click below for larger view)
70112 Filson Medium Field Bag Oil Finish
A perfect bag for demanding field use in wet conditions. Designed for hauling, shooting and field gear, this Medium Field bag is made from tough water-resistant oil finish Tin Cloth. Features updated sturdy quicker-drying nylon webbing straps instead of cotton. Nylon taffeta lining. Large front flap with double buckle closure. Quick release nylon buckles. Pockets include two expandable front pockets, one full width rear pocket and two side pockets, Made in USA.
- Water Repellent
- Large flap with double buckle closure
- 2 expandable front pockets
- 1 full width rear pocket
- 2 side utility pockets
- 14" W x 11" H x 5" D
- Made in USA
- Made from 12.5-oz. 100% cotton oil finish Tin Cloth
- Wipe or brush clean only
Risk Free Returns
Returns are subject to the following criteria:*Please carefully review the contents of this section, as our return policy has changed as of March 1, 2013.
- Merchandise must be in new, unused, and unaltered condition with tags attached.
- Merchandise with odors or pet hair will be charged a cleaning fee at our discretion.
- Footwear must be returned in its original box in the condition you received it. Do not use the footwear box itself for shipping or a $10 fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Merchandise must be postmarked within 90 days of delivery.
For your convenience, we will include a UPS or FedEx prepaid shipping label. The cost of the prepaid shipping label is $8, which will be deducted from refund amount. Unfortunately, packages shipping from an APO/FPO box, Guam, Puerto Rico or outside the United States must use an alternative shipping method.
Add your own review for this product.
* We appreciate your feedback, positive and negative. By leaving your email address, you will be entered into a drawing to win a $50 Getzs.com E-Giftcard and be added to our email list. You may unsubscribe or change your preferences at any time. Click for details