101029 Carhartt Men's Flame-Resistant Mockneck Vest
Carhartt FR resists flash fire and arc flash but never hard work.
- FR sherpa lining
- Brass front zipper with Nomex FR zipper tape plus inside and outside protective flaps with hook and loop closure for electric-arc protection
- Two large front pockets
- Two inside pockets
- Drop tail for added coverage
- Back length: Large Regular- 27.75 inches, Large Tall- 29.25 inches
- Carhartt FR label and HRC 4 label sewn on left pocket
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E
- HRC 4
- ATPV 43.0 cal/cm
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- 8.5 Ounce, FR Canvas: 88% Cotton/12% FR Nylon
- FR Sherpa Lining
- To maintain the thermal protective properties of Carhartt flame-resistant lined clothing, please follow these laundering instructions. Machine wash warm at temperature not to exceed 140°F (60°C). Do not use chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide bleach, softeners or starch. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Dry cleanable.