LONDN Birkenstock Women's London Soft Footbed
A classic Birkenstock look. One of their first close-toe styles, the London’s simplicity shines with clean lines and an adjustable buckled strap.
- Made in Portugal
- Oiled leather – unique characteristics of the leather are highlighted by a rich oil treatment, develops natural patina over time
- Contoured cork footbed conforms to the shape of your foot and features pronounced arch support, a deep heel cup and roomy toe box; lined with suede
- Lightweight EVA sole for cushioning and shock absorption
- Avoid extreme heat
- If your Birkenstock footwear has cork footbeds or EVA soles, both can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat or extreme temperatures. Do not leave your shoes in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. Keep Birkenstock footwear away from campfires, fireplaces, and indoor radiators. If your shoes become wet, allow them to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
- Birkenstock sandals and clogs come with a light coating of cork sealant on the exposed cork edge. This protects the cork and prevents it from drying out. When the cork no longer looks shiny, apply a thin coat of Birkenstock Cork Life to protect the cork from the elements.
- Clean and condition with a mild leather cleaner. Use a matching polish to renew scuff spots and restore the original luster.