101392 Carhartt Men's Flame-Resistant Extremes Arctic Hood
Fully insulated flame-resistant hood, designed specifically for style 100784.
- Three-piece hood construction
- ID patch located inside
- Nomex FR adjustable draw-cord front opening with barrel locks
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Specifically designed and compatible to snap onto 100784
- One size fits all
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E standards
- HRC 4
- ATPV 50 cal/cm
- 9 Ounce, FR Canvas; 88% Cotton/12% High-Tenacity Nylon with Wind Shield technology
- Fully-insulated with 3M Thinsulate Platinum insulation with Twill Face Cloth
- To maintain the thermal protective properties of Carhartt flame-resistant lined clothing, please follow these laundering instructions. Machine wash warm at temperature not to exceed 140°F (60°C). Do not use chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide bleach, softeners or starch. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Dry cleanable.