101246 Carhartt Men's Flame-Resistant Base Force Cold Weather Bottom
Base layer with FastDry technology to keep you warm and dry.
- FastDry technology wicks away sweat for warmth and comfort
- Carhartt Force fights odor
- Smooth flatlock seams
- Carhartt logo and CAT 2 flag label sewn to exterior
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E standards
- CAT 2
- ATPV 16.0 cal/cm
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- 7.4 Ounce, FR Knit: 74% Cotton/24% Rayon/2% Spandex
- To maintain the thermal protective properties of Carhartt flame-resistant unlined clothing, please follow these laundering instructions. Machine wash warm at temperature not to exceed 160°F (70°C). Do not use chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide bleach, softeners or starch. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Dry cleanable.