101247 Carhartt Women's Flame-Resistant Klondike Sweatshirt
Flame-resistant full zip sweatshirt with Rain Defender water-repellent finish.
- Anti-odor control
- Stretchable, spandex-reinforced rib-knit cuffs and waistband
- Vislon front zipper with Nomex FR zipper tape plus inner protective flap
- Front hand-warmer pocket has a hidden security pocket inside
- Carhartt FR and HRC 3 labels sewn on left-front pocket
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 standards
- Inherently flame-resistant fabric
- HRC 3
- ATPV 33.6 cal/cm
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- 14.25 Ounce, FR Knit; 58% Cotton/35% Modacrylic/7% Polyester blend with Rain Defender durable water-repellent finish
- To maintain the thermal protective properties of Carhartt flame-resistant unlined clothing, please follow these laundering instructions. Machine wash warm at temperature not to exceed 160°F (70°C). Do not use chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide bleach, softeners or starch. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Dry cleanable.