101627 Carhartt Men's Flame Resistant Duck Bib Overall
Flame-resistant bib overalls with ankle to above the knee zippers and multiple tool and utility pockets.
- High back with FR elastic suspenders and FR center-release buckles
- Chap-style double-front enhances durability
- Multiple tool and utility pockets
- Ankle-to-above knee brass leg zippers with Nomex FR zipper tape and protective flaps with arc-resistant snap closures
- FR melamine buttons at waist
- Brass zipper fly with Nomex FR zipper tape
- Carhartt FR and HRC 2 labels sewn on left-chest pocket
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E
- For the best fit, order one size larger in waist and one size shorter for inseam length. If wearing heavy layers, order two sizes larger in waist.
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- 13 Ounce, 100% Cotton FR Duck
- To maintain the thermal protective properties of Carhartt flame-resistant lined clothing, please follow these laundering instructions. Machine wash warm at temperature not to exceed 140°F (60°C). Do not use chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide bleach, softeners or starch. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Dry cleanable.